Open Office.3.3

Irmasonny
Hi,  I have mistakenly reduced my "new blank text document" to such a
small version that I am unable to create/see/use the 8-1/2 x 11 document  that
should be on the blank page.  How can I enlarge the blank document  page to
its normal size?  Thanks, Irma wolf

Re: Open Office.3.3

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 21:44:59 -0500
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,  I have mistakenly reduced my "new blank text document" to such a
> small version that I am unable to create/see/use the 8-1/2 x 11 document  that
> should be on the blank page.  How can I enlarge the blank document  page to
> its normal size?  Thanks, Irma wolf

/View /Zoom or pull the slider at bottom right of OpenOffice window.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>