Open Office 3.4

Roman Sutocki
Hello.
My name is roman and i just been at open office webpage. I would like to
translate office 3.4 as a volunteer
I'm from Poland, My english maybe not the best but i'm sure its gonna be
enough to translate the interface of this program ^^
Actually using the 3.3v in polish so i guess i do wanna translate 3.4

Re: Open Office 3.4

Andrea Pescetti-2
When answering, please CC Roman; he's not subscribed to this discussion
list. Andrea

On 17/10/2012 10:04, Roman Sutocki wrote:
> Hello.
> My name is roman and i just been at open office webpage. I would like to
> translate office 3.4 as a volunteer
> I'm from Poland, My english maybe not the best but i'm sure its gonna be
> enough to translate the interface of this program ^^
> Actually using the 3.3v in polish so i guess i do wanna translate 3.4

Re: Open Office 3.4

Alexandro Colorado-4
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>wrote:

> When answering, please CC Roman; he's not subscribed to this discussion
> list. Andrea
>

> On 17/10/2012 10:04, Roman Sutocki wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>> My name is roman and i just been at open office webpage. I would like to
>> translate office 3.4 as a volunteer
>> I'm from Poland, My english maybe not the best but i'm sure its gonna be
>> enough to translate the interface of this program ^^
>> Actually using the 3.3v in polish so i guess i do wanna translate 3.4

I wonder if the mail list server can be configure to add the recipient
email to Reply to when is coming from outside of the list.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice