Open Office 4.1.6 Spell check not working.

Open Office 4.1.6 Spell check not working.

Russ C
Please help me with this. I need the spell check working. I like Open Office but I'm ready to delete it. I can't understand the geeky fixes.Please help me.

Thanks.R

Re: Open Office 4.1.6 Spell check not working.

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 15:27:55 +0000 (UTC)
Russ C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please help me with this. I need the spell check working. I like Open Office but I'm ready to delete it. I can't understand the geeky fixes.Please help me.
>
> Thanks.R

Try renaming your OO user profile.

If you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes called Windows Explorer)
Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a good choice. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Open Office 4.1.6 Spell check not working.

Ella Oblas
Thank you.