Open Office 4.1.7

clyde
Hello,

This email is because I cannot register to the forums. After entering my user name and email address, a message says those are already registered. If so I have forgotten my password, but the system will not allow me to change the password.

Trying to get a new password failed also.

Have been using OOo Data Base for a couple years. It has worked fine.

OOo is 4.1.7; Operating System is Mac. 10.14.7

Recently, when I try to open OOo DB the Document Recovery window opens. It says “Document Untitled 1” is “not recovered yet.”

I click "Start Recovery."

Status shows "Recovery failed”

I click "Next” and the file opens.

What should I do?

Thanks for any guidance you can offer.

Sincerely,

b barnett

Re: Open Office 4.1.7

David Robley
Recovery problem; just select Cancel instead of Start Recovery to skip
the recovery process.

Forum: what happens when you enter your username at the login page and
choose forgot password? You should get an email with a link to reset the
password. Make sure you check your spam/junk folder for the email.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 1/10/20 9:10 am, clyde wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This email is because I cannot register to the forums. After entering my user name and email address, a message says those are already registered. If so I have forgotten my password, but the system will not allow me to change the password.
>
> Trying to get a new password failed also.
>
> Have been using OOo Data Base for a couple years. It has worked fine.
>
> OOo is 4.1.7; Operating System is Mac. 10.14.7
>
> Recently, when I try to open OOo DB the Document Recovery window opens. It says “Document Untitled 1” is “not recovered yet.”
>
> I click "Start Recovery."
>
> Status shows "Recovery failed”
>
> I click "Next” and the file opens.
>
> What should I do?