Open Office Calc Printing

carla esnard
To whom it may concern:

I recently started working  part time for a company that uses Open Office.
I created a workbook with 26 sheets. When I try to print or view all, only
1 sheet is displayed. I have already set printing options to "all pages"
and still get the same results.

I need help!

Thank you.

Carla Esnard
760-780-6591 mobile

Re: Open Office Calc Printing

Brian Barker-2
At 06:33 09/07/2019 -0700, Carla Esnard wrote:
>I recently started working part time for a company that uses Open
>Office. I created a workbook with 26 sheets. When I try to print or
>view all, only 1 sheet is displayed. I have already set printing
>options to "all pages" and still get the same results. I need help!

Have you perhaps set a print range on the sheet that does print, so
as to print only some of the information on that sheet and suppress
other parts? If this is not intended, go to Format | Print Ranges > |
Remove to remove it.

Note that if any print range is set, it applies to the entire
spreadsheet, so it will suppress any other sheets unless print ranges
are specifically set on those sheets too. Select the required
material on other sheets and use Format | Print Ranges > | Add in
order to add that material or those sheets to the material to be printed.

Here is a simple way to do this:
o Display one of the other sheets by clicking its tab.
o If the other sheets are consecutive, Shift-click the tab of the
furthest to add all the other sheets to the selection of sheets.
o If they are not consecutive, Ctrl+click sheet tabs to add sheets piecemeal.
o Now click the rectangle at top left of the visible sheet - where
the column and row headers meet - to select all of it. This will -
invisibly - select all of the cells in all of the selected sheets.
o Go to Format | Print Ranges > | Add to add all the other material
to your print requirement.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker