Open Office Crashes Repeatedly

debv
4.1.5 2017 version crashes repeatedly and loads very very slowly.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Open Office but it doesnt help.

How to find help with this.

Debv

Re: Open Office Crashes Repeatedly

David Robley
On 18/07/18 10:51, debv wrote:

> 4.1.5 2017 version crashes repeatedly and loads very very slowly.
>
> I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Open Office but it doesnt help.
>
> How to find help with this.
>
> Debv

You might try resetting the user profile - see
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426#p58403

Let us know if that doesn't work.

Cheers
--
David Robley

"This bird has no beak," said Tom impeccably.