Quantcast

Open Office Database Question

Felicia Gehlhausen
I've created a table, and then created a form with that table. My question is, if I decide I need to add new fields to my original table and therefore need my form updated to reflect the changes, is this something I am able to do? If so what are the steps?

Thanks,

Felicia Gehlhausen

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Open Office Database Question

Elder Dan Lewis-2
     What I would do if I wanted to update a form after adding new
fields to the original table: I would edit the form and add the
records for the new fields to the form. There may be some
documentation for Apache Open Office on Base.
      If you do not know how to do this, there is a fairly simple
alternative way to do what you want. First add the new fields to the
original table. Then delete the form associated with this table. Then
recreated the form from the table just as you did the first time. It
will now display all the data of your table.

Dan