Open Office Documentation

Stuart Reynolds-4

Hi,

I am a very experienced spreadsheet user and will be looking at your product and trying to put some user documentation and how to documents togther.

Regards

Stuart

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

Re: Open Office Documentation

Clayton-24
On 02/17/2010 11:25 PM, Stuart Reynolds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a very experienced spreadsheet user and will be looking at your product and trying to put some user documentation and how to documents togther.
>
> Regards
>
> Stuart

Hi Stuart.

Welcome to OpenOffice.org.

Are you thinking of contributing to the OpenOffice.org documentation? or
just creating your own documents?

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [hidden email]
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead

Re: Open Office Documentation

Jean Hollis Weber-3
The Calc Guide could use some help especially chapters7 & 9.