Open Office Download

info@allnaturalbites.com
Hello,

I am trying to download Open Office. Is there a better link to download for Mac. The one on your site, my computer will not allow the download.

Thanks,

Billie

Re: Open Office Download

zahra a
hello.
you can download openoffice and languages for mac from this links.

http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.5/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.5_MacOS_x86-64_install_en-US.dmg

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to download Open Office. Is there a better link to download for
> Mac. The one on your site, my computer will not allow the download.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Billie

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens