Open Office Help Requiest

Maxine Lovelace
Hello Technical Support

I down load a template from your website for a "general resume". I tried to delete the file from my computer,

and it won't let me.  When I click on the file option to delete; a window open asking me "are you sure you want to delete"; but there is no where to answer "yes" (ie...no reply buttons). I down loaded this file on: 2/19/2018; at 3:pm est...the file name is "wordmstemplate_022. I thank you in advance for you help.

Sincerely,

Maxine Lovelace

Re: Open Office Help Requiest

Martin Groenescheij

On 20/02/18 7:35 AM, Maxine Lovelace wrote:
> Hello Technical Support
>

> I down load a template from your website for a "general resume". I tried to delete the file from my computer,

What is the "your website"  you downloaded it from? There is no "general
resume" on the Extension site.

> and it won't let me.  When I click on the file option to delete; a window open asking me "are you sure you want to delete"; but there is no where to answer "yes" (ie...no reply buttons).

How did you try to delete this file? From within OpenOffice or from the
Operating System?

>   I down loaded this file on: 2/19/2018; at 3:pm est...the file name is "wordmstemplate_022.

Unbelievable that any OpenOffice user will name the file wordmstemplate
as wordmstemplate.com is a site where you can download MicroSofty documents.