Open Office Impress Closings

Stuart Berger
I have used Open Office Impress for years happily.  Recently the program
suddenly closes with no apparent reason and this occurs repeatedly after a
short time after it is openned.  I have reloaded the program with the
latest version and am still having the same problem.  I am running up to
date Windows 10 version 1709.
Please help me fix the problem.  I do not have this problem with Libre
Office Impress, but so not like its interface and would like to be able to
use Open Office again.
Thank you for your assistance,
Stuart Berger

Re: Open Office Impress Closings

zahra a
hello.
did you try to repair openoffice via its installer file or control panel?
in which version, did you see this problem?
i tested openoffice versions 4.1.0 until 4.1.3 and did not have this problem.
i did not test new versions of openoffice until now!
hope that repairing program help to resolve your issue and God bless all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens