Open Office Impress

Jarred Morris
Hi! I'm using Impress 4.1.3 and I'm wondering if there is a way to edit
text fields during a slide show.

Thank you!

Re: Open Office Impress

Brian Barker
At 19:03 20/11/2017 -0600, Jarred Morris wrote:
>I'm using Impress 4.1.3 and I'm wondering if there is a way to edit
>text fields during a slide show.

Why not?

o Press Esc during the slide show to interrupt it. This will bring up
the editing screen with the current slide displayed.
o Make your changes.
o If you now go to Slide Show | Slide Show (or F5), the slide show
will restart from the current slide, as edited.

If you mean that you want to edit the slide whilst looking at the
slide in the slide show, surely you wouldn't want to do that, as you
would not have access to the various controls, such as formatting and
so on? And some actions - such as mouse click, Enter, and Esc
itself  - are already assigned different meanings in slide show mode.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker