Open Office Suite for Mac ?

Adriana Claunch
To whom it may concern:
I am interested in the Mac DC for open office and had a few questions.1. Does it come with all the applications: Word, Excel, Power point and APA 5th & 6th Edition?
Regards,
Adriana Claunch

Re: Open Office Suite for Mac ?

Howard Blum
Why don't you just download it and see what is there?

On Mar 15, 2018 3:31 PM, "Adriana Claunch"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

To whom it may concern:
I am interested in the Mac DC for open office and had a few questions.1.
Does it come with all the applications: Word, Excel, Power point and APA
5th & 6th Edition?
Regards,
Adriana Claunch

Re: Open Office Suite for Mac ?

David Robley
On 03/16/2018 08:54 AM, Adriana Claunch wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
> I am interested in the Mac DC for open office and had a few questions.1. Does it come with all the applications: Word, Excel, Power point and APA 5th & 6th Edition?
> Regards,
> Adriana Claunch
http://www.openoffice.org/product/index.html tells you about what the
product contains; it is the same for Mac, Windows or Linux.

Download starting at http://www.openoffice.org/download/ and please read
the installation instructions for Mac OSX at
http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/faq/installing/ooo.html

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Henry the Eighth!" said Tom unthinkingly.

Re: Open Office Suite for Mac ?

jonathon-3
On 03/15/2018 10:24 PM, Adriana Claunch wrote:

>and APA 5th & 6th Edition?

https://extensions.libreoffice.org/templates/apa-6th-edition claims to
be a template that adheres to _The APA Manual of Style, 6th Edition_.

jonathon