Open Office UI - Design and Testing

Uday Pidikiti
Hi,

        I am Uday Pidikiti from Auburn University, AL, USA. I have been using openOffice for the last two months. I am a graduate student and I have done a project which involves UI design and usability testing. I want to contibute to the UI design of openOffice by conducting the usability tests on the current interface. Can you tell me whom should I contact to get the information about the UI design and the goals of OpenOffice?

Thanks,

**************************

Uday Sankar Pidikiti
Graduate Research Assistant,
Computer Science and Software Engineering Department,
Auburn University,
Auburn, AL- 36849.

Re: Open Office UI - Design and Testing

Oliver Specht - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Uday Pidikiti wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         I am Uday Pidikiti from Auburn University, AL, USA. I have been using openOffice for the last two months. I am a graduate student and I have done a project which involves UI design and usability testing. I want to contibute to the UI design of openOffice by conducting the usability tests on the current interface. Can you tell me whom should I contact to get the information about the UI design and the goals of OpenOffice?

Hi,
the best place to discuss this is the [hidden email] mailing
list.
Forwarded and ReplyTo set to [hidden email].

Regards,
Oliver