Open Office Writer

Ken & Diane  Smith
Help, how do I open Writer.  I have Open Office 4.  There is nothing there that refers to Writer.  I want to use it for publishing a book.
Thanks,
Diane

Re: Open Office Writer

John van Barneveld
Either click on an already created file (.odt .doc etc) in file manager
or open Open Office and click on "Text Document"

Cheers
John van Barneveld

>Help, how do I open Writer.  I have Open Office 4.  There is nothing
>there that refers to Writer.  I want to use it for publishing a book.
>Thanks,
>Diane

---

Re: Open Office Writer