Open Office download

Denversdot
Before I try out this program.........I am using windows 2000.  Does  every
part of this program work on Windows 2000?  Mainly, can I print from  this
program???
I am currently running Microsoft 2003 and cannot print from windows 2000
with it.  Also, can I powerpoint with this program?
Please answer asap.

Thanks
Dot

favorites at AOL Food.

Re: Open Office download

SeiKeinFrosch
Hi Dot,

I think your email went wrong to the development list for the user
interface. For (new) user support, please have a look at:
http://support.openoffice.org/

I will try to answer your questions as far as I can....

Am Sonntag, den 04.05.2008, 03:13 -0400 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Before I try out this program.........I am using windows 2000.  Does  every
> part of this program work on Windows 2000?  Mainly, can I print from  this
> program???

Yes, every part should work on Windows 2000. For system requirements:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

> I am currently running Microsoft 2003 and cannot print from windows 2000
> with it.  Also, can I powerpoint with this program?
> Please answer asap.

Do you mean Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Microsoft Office 2003? If
the latter, then something may be wrong in general and you should test
if you can print from other programs. All I can say is that you can
print on Windows 2000 if Windows 2000 is installed correctly (printer
drivers etc.)

To "powerpoint" is funny - it seems that the marketing guys at Microsoft
did a good job :-) Presentations can be created and edited, even files
originally created by Powerpoint. For more information please have a
look at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Impress

Have a nice evening,

Christoph