Open Office failure

David Jones-2
Dear Sir,

Pls. Accept my apologize to write this to you…I’ve a problem with my Open Office,
The form from open office writer were enlarge the page, I could not find it to bring it back to
Normal…? The Pages were too big by accident mistakes.

I could not find it to bring the page back to Normal were it was before…?
On support page, I could not find it. Too much info. In it. Its overwhelm on the booklet.

Accept my apologize, I could not find it…Where to put my page back to Normal,
Like it was before…?

Thanks
Sincerely,
David

Re: Open Office failure

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 14:56:38 +0000
David Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Pls. Accept my apologize to write this to you…I’ve a problem with my Open Office,
> The form from open office writer were enlarge the page, I could not find it to bring it back to
> Normal…? The Pages were too big by accident mistakes.
>
> I could not find it to bring the page back to Normal were it was before…?
> On support page, I could not find it. Too much info. In it. Its overwhelm on the booklet.
>
> Accept my apologize, I could not find it…Where to put my page back to Normal,
> Like it was before…?
>
> Thanks
> Sincerely,
> David

/View /Zoom and choose a scale - start with 100% then adjust this up or down to suit your need.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>