Quantcast

Open Office for Mac Sierra

Tony Timmington
Hi,

Is Open Office now working OK for Mac Sierra? Am I safe to download it?

Thanks in Advance,

Tony

Tony Timmington
07768 188947
01245 441915
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-Timmington-Photography-Video/53541850918

Re: Open Office for Mac Sierra

Robert  William Allen
tone, i will let you know when i called microsoft they tried to sell me their program at first, but after i said i did not want to pay that they tried to sell me open office, but i knew i could get it on line.  as you may have noted i have had this notice that my macbook air could not fully open this program, i will wait until i receive further advise or my son will  solve it for me.  remember i am rather ancient to know the answers towhees questions.  talk soon bob

> On Mar 3, 2017, at 10:06 AM, Tony Timmington <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is Open Office now working OK for Mac Sierra? Am I safe to download it?
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Tony
>
> Tony Timmington
> 07768 188947
> 01245 441915
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-Timmington-Photography-Video/53541850918

Re: Open Office for Mac Sierra

Julian Thomas

>> Is Open Office now working OK for Mac Sierra? Am I safe to download it?

Yes - been working flawlessly for us for quite a while on 3 Sierra macs.

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

Anger is one letter short of danger. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Open Office for Mac Sierra

Tony Timmington
Thanks Julian,

I’m def going to download it.