Open Office for Mac

Don McClelland
Is Apache Open Office 64 bit compatible for the Mac??

thanks Much,

Don McClelland

Re: Open Office for Mac

Martin Groenescheij

> On 23 Jul 2018, at 12:45 pm, Don McClelland <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is Apache Open Office 64 bit compatible for the Mac??

Just go to the download page on www.openoffice.org and select your Operating System and version. If your Operating System is in the pull down menu then just download it.
Please read the release notes, which will tell you how to install on the Mac

> thanks Much,
>
> Don McClelland

Re: Open Office for Mac

Howard Blum
I use Open Office 4.1.5 on my MacBook Air and love it.

--
Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary