Open Office forum and other problems

colin billowes
Just been trying to post a question on open office forum and see that you
make it as difficult as possible.  Why don't you have a great big box
saying "POST"?

Every time I use Apache and save documents, the next time I try to save, it
tells me that it has not saved the last ones and do I want to save them.
How do I fix this stupidity?

I truly despair at the illogicality of almost all software - can't anyone
in your business compose lucid, logical and unambiguous English which gives
foolproof instructions?

Re: Open Office forum and other problems

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:58:50 -0500
colin billowes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just been trying to post a question on open office forum and see that you
> make it as difficult as possible.  Why don't you have a great big box
> saying "POST"?
>
> Every time I use Apache and save documents, the next time I try to save, it
> tells me that it has not saved the last ones and do I want to save them.
> How do I fix this stupidity?
>
> I truly despair at the illogicality of almost all software - can't anyone
> in your business compose lucid, logical and unambiguous English which gives
> foolproof instructions?

In any of the sub forums, to the top left is a button with red print saying "New Topic"

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>