Open Office lists EVERY word as misspelled

Open Office lists EVERY word as misspelled

James M. Keane
 I normally use the system with 'Correct as you type', but starting today Every Word in my documents has the red squiggles of misspellings.I downloaded the newest version 4.1.6 but it does not help.I had tried checking every word and adding it to the dictionary, but that can take weeks to accomplish.I would appreciate any help you can give me.Thank you.James M. [hidden email]

Re: Open Office lists EVERY word as misspelled

M Henri Day
Den tors 27 dec. 2018 kl 10:36 skrev James M. Keane
<[hidden email]>:

>  I normally use the system with 'Correct as you type', but starting today
> Every Word in my documents has the red squiggles of misspellings.I
> downloaded the newest version 4.1.6 but it does not help.I had tried
> checking every word and adding it to the dictionary, but that can take
> weeks to accomplish.I would appreciate any help you can give me.Thank
> you.James M. [hidden email]

You might want to consider resetting your OpenOffice user profile, as
outlined here :
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58403#p58403

Henri