Open Office (lost)

JACQUELINE MONTAGUE-2
Open Office (lost)

Help to recover system

[hidden email]

My Open Office has just stuck They left a message saying. Start recovery without and ‘ place’ or section to ‘start recovery. I am now without Open Office as its frozen totally.
Hope you can help. I rely heavily on Open Office
Kind regards
Jacqueline Montague

Recover OpenOffice Unsaved Document from Backup
Step 1: Open the OpenOffice application. ...
Step 2: Follow the on-screen directives to open the last saved backup if prompted; otherwise, go on to the next step.
Step 3: Open the "Tools" menu and choose "Options."
Step 4: Select "Load/Save" and choose "General."

Sent from my iPad