Open Office on Mac OS X latest version

Jean Van Rooyen
Good Day

I am not able to open "open office" after installation

Applemac won't allow

 Copied to application folder to open and same security warning

Please advise

Thank you

--

Jean  van Rooyen
[hidden email]
063 3409052

Re: Open Office on Mac OS X latest version

David Robley
You don't say what the error is; I'd suggest you look at the
instructions for installing AOO on Mac
http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/faq/installing/ooo.html - if you
still have an issue, please give the exact text of the error you get. -

On 09/09/18 18:22, Jean Van Rooyen wrote:

> Good Day
>
> I am not able to open "open office" after installation
>
> Applemac won't allow
>
>   Copied to application folder to open and same security warning
>
> Please advise
>
> Thank you

Cheers
--
David Robley

Microsoft Windows XP, the official operating system of Al Qaeda

Re: Open Office on Mac OS X latest version

Howard Blum
What is the error message saying precisely?

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018, 2:05 AM Jean Van Rooyen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good Day
>
> I am not able to open "open office" after installation
>
> Applemac won't allow
>
>  Copied to application folder to open and same security warning
>
> Please advise
>
> Thank you
>

> --
>
> Jean  van Rooyen
> [hidden email]
> 063 3409052

Re: Open Office on Mac OS X latest version

Jean Van Rooyen
Hi David

Changed security settings and it works

Regards