Open Office stopped working

Janice Meisel
My Open Office suite has stopped working and I cannot retrieve any documents I created with it.

Re: Open Office stopped working

w100dro Roy

No
--
Sent from Hotmail Email App for Android
My Open Office suite has stopped working and I cannot retrieve any documents I created with it.

Re: Open Office stopped working

Dave AOO

Re: Open Office stopped working

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 17:25:54 +0000
Janice Meisel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My Open Office suite has stopped working and I cannot retrieve any documents I created with it.

Try starting TaskManager ~(Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill all "soffice" processes shown on TM's tabs. Then try to start OpenbOffice again.

Note the initial "s" in soffice"
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>