Open Office

weale650
Dear Sirs how do I associate a email account with Open Office if I want to email a document to a friend
Regards Eric Weale

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Open Office

Andrea
Am 10.02.2017 um 05:08 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Dear Sirs how do I associate a email account with Open Office if I want to email a document to a friend
> Regards Eric Weale
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

OpenOffice does not include an eMail-client.
A click to "send as eMail" (I have the german version - probably you se
just a similar text) opens a new eMail using thunderbird.
Responsible for that is the operating system and not really open office ;-)

Re: Open Office

Johnny Rosenberg

> Dear Sirs how do I associate a email account with Open Office if I want to
> email a document to a friend
> Regards Eric Weale
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You don't need to. Just write your mail, then attach the document and send
it all to your friend.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: Open Office

Alan Pearce
Might be best to save it as a PDF first and then attach it to an email. If you don't know how to do it then please feel free to ask me.

Alan.

Alan N Pearce
Tel: 01275 856887
Mob: 07761  255688

Sent from Samsung tablet

> Dear Sirs how do I associate a email account with Open Office if I want to
> email a document to a friend
> Regards Eric Weale
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You don't need to. Just write your mail, then attach the document and send
it all to your friend.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: Open Office

Andrea
OO Supports the "send as email" feature - why not use it?

In Writer you can choose the format OO, MS-Word, PDF - I din't check it,
but I think this is able in other parts too ...

Am 10.02.2017 um 19:24 schrieb Alan Pearce:

> Might be best to save it as a PDF first and then attach it to an email. If you don't know how to do it then please feel free to ask me.
>
> Alan.
>
> Alan N Pearce
> Tel: 01275 856887
> Mob: 07761  255688
>
> Sent from Samsung tablet

Re: Open Office

Johnny Rosenberg

> OO Supports the "send as email" feature - why not use it?

Maybe the OP doesn't have an email client installed?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg