Open Office

Teresa Jenner
I have had you program recommended to me by a friend as my Microsoft
Publisher  2007 had been retired and so all of a sudden I have been unable
to print out any documents from publisher , word, excel and still working.

My 'Question is '  Do you have publisher in your open office, if so would I
still be able to print out my saved work from Publisher.

It does not show Publisher in your logo for Open Office.

Regards

Teresa Jenner        [hidden email].

Re: Open Office

Martin Groenescheij

On 04/12/17 3:42 PM, Teresa Jenner wrote:
> I have had you program recommended to me by a friend as my Microsoft
> Publisher  2007 had been retired and so all of a sudden I have been unable
> to print out any documents from publisher , word, excel and still working.
>
> My 'Question is '  Do you have publisher in your open office, if so would I
> still be able to print out my saved work from Publisher.

1. Open Office doesn't have a Publisher function.
2. You can save Publisher files to PDF or doc files see: How to Open a
PUB File Without Publisher
<http://smallbusiness.chron.com/open-pub-file-publisher-55303.html>