Open Office

Kathy

Sent from Mail for Windows

I recently downloaded the 4.1.6 update to Open Office and can no longer access any of my word or excel files.  Cn you help in this matter?

Re: Open Office

Martin Groenescheij

On 24/1/19 21:21, Kathy wrote:

> Sent from Mail for Windows
>
> I recently downloaded the 4.1.6 update to Open Office and can no longer access any of my word or excel files.  Cn you help in this matter?

Open the Control Panel, click on Programs an d Open the Default Programs
here you can update the default programs for each file extension you
wish to open with OpenOffice.