Open Office

megredgold

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Good Day

I have loaded open office to my daughter’s slim book and she is unable to use the word program. It keeps freezing. Once the document has been recovered then it is not responding.

I have removed Open Office and reloaded it.

Please could you assist me

Many thanks
Megan

Many thanks
Megan

Re: Open Office

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:36:01 +0200
Megan Van Zyl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
> Good Day
>
> I have loaded open office to my daughter’s slim book and she is unable to use the word program. It keeps freezing. Once the document has been recovered then it is not responding.
>
> I have removed Open Office and reloaded it.
>
> Please could you assist me
>
> Many thanks
> Megan

Two things to check:

First, start TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill all "soffice" processes shown on TaskManager's tabs.  Note the spelling "soffice", with an inital "S".

Secondly: check the Windows 10 is _fully_ updated.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>