Open Office templates

Thomas N. Delosso, MSBME
Hello;

Can you please tell me how to download the templates on your website?  Some
of the templates look like they could be very helpful, but I cannot figure
out how to get the files to download.

Is there a way to download all of them at once?

Thank you kindly for your help,

Tom Delosso

Re: Open Office templates

Dave Fisher
Hi -

https://templates.openoffice.org

>  Some
> of the templates look like they could be very helpful, but I cannot figure
> out how to get the files to download.
>
> Is there a way to download all of them at once?

There are over 20,000 templates. I don’t think you really want to do that.

Regards,
Dave