Open Office writer problem

Frank-118
Hi there,

> We have a customer who have a problem in Open Office Writerand the same problem
> in Microsoft Office word,

> When he open any document an error appears even though these file is working on
> other computers fine.

> Not:e:  the mail included a screen shot of the error.
> Please respond to us as soon as possible.

Best regards,
zuuMedia support team.

Re: Open Office writer problem

David Wilson-7
Frank,

        You have not sent you question to quite the right place. This list is for
discussion of OpenOffice bibliographic matters.

This list filters out pictures but I have seen the attached screen pic when
you message came to me to be moderated.

The screen pic shows a OpenOffice Writer/Web doc Document opened with the
error message -
------------------
Content-type text/html

Software Configuration Error

Error with /usr/local/atmail/tmp/[hidden email]/CC Agenda June
07doc: No such file or directory.

I will offer a suggestion. As your problem is with both Writer and Word, I
would suggest that the problem is not with either of the word processors but
with the problem computer's access to the document on the talktalk.net
network server. The problem computer probably has a networking problem or
does not have proper access permissions to the talktalk.net server.

I hope this helps
David