Open Shot 1

Daniel Neef - 6303
I would really like to see a video editor like Microsofts Movie Maker.
Are there any plans to incorporate or team up with Open Shot 1 for this
in Open office?

Re: Open Shot 1

Philipp Lohmann
I'm not aware of any such plans.

Kind regards, pl

--
"One SVN to rule them all, One SVN to check out from,
  One SVN to commit them all and on the harddisks bind them