Open Software.

Rob & Val Smith
Can you tell me if I buy your Operating System and a package containing Word
Processor and Spreadsheet application, what do I need to remove from my PC's
Operating Systems Windows Word, Excel all of which are all ready installed
on my two PC's

Peter Smith

Re: Open Software.

Steven Ahlers
Peter,

You won’t have to pay anything as long as you download the program from the official web site: http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
You should not have to remove any software from your computers.

Be sure to read and follow all instructions for downloading the software.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 15, 2019, at 5:34 PM, Rob & Val Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Can you tell me if I buy your Operating System and a package containing Word
> Processor and Spreadsheet application, what do I need to remove from my PC's
> Operating Systems Windows Word, Excel all of which are all ready installed
> on my two PC's
>
> Peter Smith

Re: Open Software.

Alan Boba-2
Mr. Smith,

Nothing needs to be removed (unless there is not enough free space on the
hard drive to install the software).

Also, please note. The software does not need to be purchased, though
donations are appreciated. Download from the official website,
https://www.openoffice.org/, and there is no cost.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011