Open a document

Jose Rodriguez
Hi,
I want to find some kind of help from you. I have written a document that I want to recovery to finish it, and now it is not possible. Could you help me please. Title is C…U…B…A, S.A. I need help… please!
Mr. Rodriguez

Re: Open a document

Dan Lewis
It is near impossible for some to help you until you provide more
information. Depending upon what you have already done, this may be
possible or impossible. Describe what happened to your document that
would require the need to recover it.

Tools > Options > load/Save> General. Click on these consecutively. In
the save section, you should have made sure that "Always make a backup
copy" has been checked. So should "Save AutoRecovery information every"
be checked. Set the time for this as every 5 minutes.

If the latter has been checked, what is the time listed there?

Dan

(CC to OP)