Open as

mjeffs@juno.com
I recently had a replacement hard disk put in my laptop. Open Office was loaded but when I use the 'Open As' on a file saved as something else, Open Office is not offered. How can I change this situation?M.Jeffs
1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines In Seconds
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5abfa098b4cad209827c6st03duc

Re: Open as

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 1 Apr 2018, at 1:51 am, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I recently had a replacement hard disk put in my laptop. Open Office was loaded but when I use the 'Open As' on a file saved as something else, Open Office is not offered. How can I change this situation?

You can change the situation by understanding your Operating System.
There should be an option to search for other programs, I’m sure OpenOffice is an other program.
Otherwise start OpenOffice and open your file from the File menu.