Open office -calc Query

Jitesh Mehta /LinksBom

Dear  Sir  /Madam

We  are  using   open office  4.1.3  , in  same  some of  excel  file  does  not  open  .

Pls  find  attached  file  , same  we  are not  able to open it .

Kindly provide  solution.

Thanks &  rgds

Jitesh

Links

0005313295-DBK.XLS (130K) Download Attachment

Re: Open office -calc Query

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/5/2017 8:51 AM, Jitesh Mehta /LinksBom wrote:

> Dear  Sir  /Madam
>

> We  are  using   open office  4.1.3  , in  same  some of  excel  file
> does  not  open  .
>
> Pls  find  attached  file  , same  we  are not  able to open it .
>

> Kindly provide  solution.
>

> Thanks &  rgds
>
> Jitesh
>
> Links

Jitesh;

First off the file that you sent is not an xls file, but a csv file. AOO
opens the file fine. The first screen you will see is the text import
screen. Make sure that under the separator values section that comma is
checked and then click OK and the file should open iv calc.

Regards
Keith

Re: Open office -calc Query

John van Barneveld
The file you sent was a .csv file using fixed width (not separators)
I have converted it for you, the converted .ods is attached.

You may have to correct a few of the rows and remove some spaces and then convert some columns from text to number(if needed).

I hope that helps.
John van Barneveld

0005313295-DBK.ods (31K) Download Attachment

Re: Open office -calc Query

Keith N. McKenna
Forwarding to op whom is not subscribed.

Keith