Open office impress - urgent

Jo Alvis

I am giving a presentation on Monday and the presentation I made has just opened as – nothing – just hash tags on every page. I have no back that can be found.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Open office impress - urgent

Wade Smart-2
Question: is this presentation on the same machine you created it on?
and, what version of OO Impress?

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 2:03 PM Jo Alvis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am giving a presentation on Monday and the presentation I made has just opened as – nothing – just hash tags on every page. I have no back that can be found.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Open office impress - urgent

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 20:53:50 +0200
Jo Alvis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am giving a presentation on Monday and the presentation I made has just opened as – nothing – just hash tags on every page. I have no back that can be found.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This may have happened because you were overhasty in powering dow the computer or closing the laptop lid, before the file buffering in the hard drive had written the OpenOffice file to the platters.

Download a utility such as Recuva or PhotoRec (only one needed) and let it search for deleted copies of the file.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>