Open office

Virginia Nelson
I can’t close my Open Office and consequently can’t get some downloads.  It will close individual documents in Open Office just not the program itself.

What do I do?

Virginia Nelson

Re: Open office

Dave Fisher
Hi Virginia,

You don’t provide your Operating System and version.

You may try looking and asking on https://forum.openoffice.org/

Regards,
Dave

> On Sep 8, 2017, at 10:38 AM, Virginia Nelson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I can’t close my Open Office and consequently can’t get some downloads.  It will close individual documents in Open Office just not the program itself.
>
> What do I do?
>
> Virginia Nelson

Re: Open office

Brian Barker
At 12:09 08/09/2017 -0700, Dave Fisher wrote:
>Hi Virginia,
>You don't provide your Operating System and version.

Her message headers included:

Was that a clue?

Brian Barker