Open office

Hannah Endicott

After saving my document to a file on my computer whenever I open the file from open office writer it appears as only 4 pages of the # symbol and has completely erased all of my work.
Sent from my iPhone

Re: Open office

janthony41
Unsubscribe

Re: Open office

Martin Groenescheij

On 29/11/17 11:03 AM, Joe Anthony wrote:
> Unsubscribe

This is your sixth attempted to unsubscribe and you had already two
answers how to unsubscribe.
What else do you need?