Open office whole

Shirley Chabre
Hello, I am having alot of problems with your program. I uninstalled the old one that I had because I got locked out of the sheets I was working with. I reinstalled a few days ago & i still am having the same problem. The info that pops up is as follow.  (X the requested operation requires elevation) Can you tell me why this is occurring?
Thank you

Shirley

Re: Open office whole

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
Shirley Chabre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, I am having alot of problems with your program. I uninstalled the old one that I had because I got locked out of the sheets I was working with. I reinstalled a few days ago & i still am having the same problem. The info that pops up is as follow.  (X the requested operation requires elevation) Can you tell me why this is occurring?
> Thank you
>
> Shirley

This is a Windows permission problem; see
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/4d45a50e-2e5d-49f7-950c-e6281057491f?auth=1

Although that is for Windows 7; it should be easily adapted for Windows 10.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>