Open windows says I am misspelling everything.

Open windows says I am misspelling everything.

Evan Powell
Hi there,

I am having a problem with Open Office. After a recent update, The program is saying that all my words are misspelled even though I know for a fact they are all correct. My set language for the Dictionary is still English. And I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating it, etc. So I am at my wits end. Is there anything you can think of to help me through my situation? Otherwise I'm just gonna have to get a new program to work with. Thanks.

Evan

Re: Open windows says I am misspelling everything.

Keith N. McKenna
On 7/2/2018 3:43 PM, Evan Powell wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am having a problem with Open Office. After a recent update, The program is saying that all my words are misspelled even though I know for a fact they are all correct. My set language for the Dictionary is still English. And I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating it, etc. So I am at my wits end. Is there anything you can think of to help me through my situation? Otherwise I'm just gonna have to get a new program to work with. Thanks.
>
> Evan

Download the script and follow the instructions to at this link to
alleviate the problem.

Regards
Keith

Re: Open windows says I am misspelling everything.

Maurice Howe-2
Keith, give 'em the link.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>