OpenOffice 2.0 related question

Kiran KS
Hi,
I use OpenOffice suite 2.0. In OpenOffice suite (2.0) spreadsheet (Calc) I
can not use some of these functionalities namely Graphics, group or Flip.

Nav Path : Menu -> Format -> Graphic / Group / Flip (all these
are inactive and show as dehighlighted).

Do I need to purchase a commercial version to enable these functionalities?

Please let me know

thanks

Kiran K S

NEWARK, CA

Re: OpenOffice 2.0 related question

Cor Nouws
Hi Kiran,

Kiran KS wrote:

> I use OpenOffice suite 2.0. In OpenOffice suite (2.0) spreadsheet (Calc)
> I can not use some of these functionalities namely Graphics, group or Flip.
>
> Nav Path : Menu -> Format -> Graphic / Group / Flip (all these
> are inactive and show as dehighlighted).
Those should only be active, when a graphic is selected. You can also
notice the difference in the context menu (right mouse click) on
different objects/parts.

> Do I need to purchase a commercial version to enable these functionalities?
Definitely not.

Best wishes,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing
list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [hidden email] )
--

Cor Nouws