OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek

Marilena Νikolakopoulou

Hi,
   My name is Marilena and I've just seen the announcement about the translation of the Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek. So, I am willing to help but I have to mention that, as a uni student, February is going to be a tough month for me because of the exams.   I am proficient user of English, I translate as a volunteer for several causes and I have also lived in the UK for a while.    Please let me know how can I help.
Best Regards and thank you for your effort,Marilena

Re: OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek

Christos Stefanidis
Marilena, thank you for your interest. There is a group of 3 people, we
will be happy to help us. Last week the workflow was divided (I work as a
proxy), but let us know when you are ready to help with our mission (here)
with an e-mail. Take care and good luck with your exams.

Thanks again,
/Christos.

*Χρήστος Στεφανίδης
www.stefanidis.info
*
*
*

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Marilena Νikolakopoulou <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>    My name is Marilena and I've just seen the announcement about the
> translation of the Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek. So, I am willing to
> help but I have to mention that, as a uni student, February is going to be
> a tough month for me because of the exams.   I am proficient user of
> English, I translate as a volunteer for several causes and I have also
> lived in the UK for a while.    Please let me know how can I help.
> Best Regards and thank you for your effort,Marilena

Re: OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek

Andrea Pescetti-2
Forwarding Christos' answer (below) to Marilena, who is not subscribed
to the list. Marilena, please consider subscribing if you don't want to
miss announcements. See
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#localization-mailing-list-public
. Andrea

Christos Stefanidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Marilena, thank you for your interest. There is a group of 3 people, we
> will be happy to help us. Last week the workflow was divided (I work as a
> proxy), but let us know when you are ready to help with our mission (here)
> with an e-mail. Take care and good luck with your exams.
>
> Thanks again,
> /Christos.
>
> *Χρήστος Στεφανίδης
> www.stefanidis.info
> *
> *
> *
>

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Marilena Νikolakopoulou <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>     My name is Marilena and I've just seen the announcement about the
>> translation of the Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek. So, I am willing to
>> help but I have to mention that, as a uni student, February is going to be
>> a tough month for me because of the exams.   I am proficient user of
>> English, I translate as a volunteer for several causes and I have also
>> lived in the UK for a while.    Please let me know how can I help.
>> Best Regards and thank you for your effort,Marilena

RE: OpenOffice 3.4 into Greek

Marilena Νikolakopoulou

Hi again
Andrea, I just did so. Thanks both of you, I'll be in touch.
Marilena