OpenOffice 4.1.6 fixed security vulnerabilities information

OpenOffice 4.1.6 fixed security vulnerabilities information

Torokhov Sergey-2
Hello.

The page https://www.openoffice.org/security/bulletin.html states that

> OpenOffice 4.1.6 fixes security vulnerabilities. As usual, details about fixed vulnerabilities will be made public a few weeks after release.
Is it time to make this info public?

Could anybody publish the information about fixed CVE?

I'm interesting because in Gentoo the security team initially looked up the OpenOffice before update the package in portage tree.

--

Sergey

Re: OpenOffice 4.1.6 fixed security vulnerabilities information

Torokhov Sergey-2
Does anybody know what vulnerabilities were fixed in OpenOffice 4.1.6? When the appropriate information will be published?

--
Sergey