OpenOffice 4.1.7: No page borders

jd1008
Hi,
I tried to create a document without any left, right, top, or bottom
borders via

Format->Page->Borders

which I set to 0.

But the editor keep starting text at .5 inch offset from the left page's
edge, and wraps at .5 inch offset
from right page's edge.

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanx

Thanx

Re: OpenOffice 4.1.7: No page borders

Chuck Spalding
To be a bit more clear than the previous response, I believe you want

Format -> Page... -> Page

and then set the page margins.

The Borders settings define a line border around the text area defined by
the margins.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 3:34 PM JD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried to create a document without any left, right, top, or bottom
> borders via
>
> Format->Page->Borders
>
> which I set to 0.
>
> But the editor keep starting text at .5 inch offset from the left page's
> edge, and wraps at .5 inch offset
> from right page's edge.
>
> How do I prevent this from happening?
>

> Thanx

Re: OpenOffice 4.1.7: No page borders

Nancy Shiffrin
Yes. I should have been more specific.

--
My new collection of poems FLIGHT
is available for pre-order at

THE VAST UNKNOWING poems of the creative life  buy at
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/vast-unknowing-nancy-shiffrin/1024165568

Reading
Saturday December 7 2:30
Zweet Café
4682 Eagle Rock Blvd.
Eagle Rock, CA 90041
(323) 305-4038

manuscripts available as pdf download [hidden email]

OUT OF THE GARDEN/INVOKING ANAIS NIN novella and essay
ALLISON'S WAR script
MY JEWISH NAME essays
TOWARDS WHOLENESS reviews and articles
POETS and POETRY reviews and articles
GAME WITH VARIATIONS love poems forthcoming from wordtech

Nancy Shiffrin 1112 Montana Avenue #636
Santa Monica, CA 90403 310.463.6722
http://home.earthlink.net/~nshiffrin

donate