OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation

Ivan Popov
Hello,

As I downloaded Apache OpenOffice (ver. 4.1.6), I read that you need a
small help to complete the translation of the English language version
in Bulgarian. I think I can help in this direction. What do I need to
send you as materials for me in order to judge if I can help you.

Greetings
Ivan Popov

Re: OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation

Victor Dinculescu
Actually I intend to contribute  to Romanian version.

Victor DINCULESCU, PhD

Senior Expert, Statistics

Mobile:  +40722225591

[hidden email]

Skype: victor.dinculescu

On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 15:38, Ivan Popov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As I downloaded Apache OpenOffice (ver. 4.1.6), I read that you need a
> small help to complete the translation of the English language version
> in Bulgarian. I think I can help in this direction. What do I need to
> send you as materials for me in order to judge if I can help you.
>
> Greetings
> Ivan Popov

Re: OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation

Keith N. McKenna
Greetings Ivan and Welcome to Apache OpenOffice
The quickest way to get started translating is to follow the steps at the link below to set up a Pootle Account: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login#Registration. You should also subscribe to the l10n mailing list also to keep abreast of what is happening with translation with the project. To subscription is a 2 step process:
  1.  Send a blank e-mail message to [hidden email]
  2.  Reply to the e-mail you will receive back.
Regards
Keith N. McKenna

On 5/8/2019 7:45 AM, Ivan Popov wrote:
Hello,

As I downloaded Apache OpenOffice (ver. 4.1.6), I read that you need a
small help to complete the translation of the English language version
in Bulgarian. I think I can help in this direction. What do I need to
send you as materials for me in order to judge if I can help you.

Greetings
Ivan Popov

Re: OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation

Keith N. McKenna
Greetings Victor and Welcome to Apache OpenOffice

On 5/8/2019 9:06 AM, Victor Dinculescu wrote:

> Actually I intend to contribute  to Romanian version.
>
> Victor DINCULESCU, PhD
>
> Senior Expert, Statistics
>
> Mobile:  +40722225591
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Skype: victor.dinculescu
>

> On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 15:38, Ivan Popov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> As I downloaded Apache OpenOffice (ver. 4.1.6), I read that you need a
>> small help to complete the translation of the English language version
>> in Bulgarian. I think I can help in this direction. What do I need to
>> send you as materials for me in order to judge if I can help you.
>>
>> Greetings
>> Ivan Popov

Subject: New Pootle Account

Victor Dinculescu
 Hello, my name is Victor DINCULESCU and I'm from Romania
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on Romanian
 My preferred username is  dinvictor

Victor DINCULESCU, PhD

Senior Expert, Statistics

Team leader Census 2020 Albania

Mobile:  +40722225591

[hidden email]

Skype: victor.dinculescu

On Thu, 9 May 2019 at 01:58, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Greetings Victor and Welcome to Apache OpenOffice
> The quickest way to get started translating is to follow the steps at
> the link below to set up a Pootle Account:
>
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login#Registration
> .
>
> Regards
> Keith N. McKenna
> On 5/8/2019 9:06 AM, Victor Dinculescu wrote:
> > Actually I intend to contribute  to Romanian version.
> >
> > Victor DINCULESCU, PhD
> >
> > Senior Expert, Statistics
> >
> > Mobile:  +40722225591
> >
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Skype: victor.dinculescu
> >

> > On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 15:38, Ivan Popov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> As I downloaded Apache OpenOffice (ver. 4.1.6), I read that you need a
> >> small help to complete the translation of the English language version
> >> in Bulgarian. I think I can help in this direction. What do I need to
> >> send you as materials for me in order to judge if I can help you.
> >>
> >> Greetings
> >> Ivan Popov

OpenOffice - Romanian version (was Re: OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation)

Matthias Seidel
Hi Victor,

You are welcome!

The Romanian translation of OpenOffice has still some way to go
(https://translate.apache.org/ro/aoo40/).

But if you want to test a bit, you can find a developer version (for
Windows) here:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Romanian/

I can build new versions when the translation is updated.

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation

Matthias Seidel
Hi Ivan,

Welcome to OpenOffice!

Please have a look at the Bulgarian translation
(https://translate.apache.org/bg/aoo40/).
There are still some strings left to translate/review and there is alway
something to improve. ;-)

If you are also interested in translating the Bulgarian page at
https://www.openoffice.org/bg just drop me a line and I can give you
some strings to start with.

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 08.05.19 um 13:45 schrieb Ivan Popov:

> Hello,
>
> As I downloaded Apache OpenOffice (ver. 4.1.6), I read that you need a
> small help to complete the translation of the English language version
> in Bulgarian. I think I can help in this direction. What do I need to
> send you as materials for me in order to judge if I can help you.
>
> Greetings
> Ivan Popov

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Subject: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna

Welcome! Account dinvictor created and enabled for Romanian.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation request you will receive.