OpenOffice Impress

Jenny
Hello,
How to view my notes in an OpenOffice Impress during my presentation view?
Can I use a projector with an HDMI connector?
Is viewing my notes in a libreOffice Impress the same as viewing my notes in an OpenOffice Impress during my presentation view?
Thank you.

Re: OpenOffice Impress

Alan Boba-2
Jenny,
About the projector, the connector will depend on what your systems (source
of presentation and display device) support. Recent laptops often have HDMI
out, recent projectors too. You'll need to check the equipment and see what
connections are needed.

As for viewing notes, when I started an OpenOffice Impress presentation on
a system with two monitors, one monitor showed the presentation, the other
showed the notes (and options for other views). The only action required on
my part was starting the presentation.

Slide Show Settings, on the Slide Show menu, has an option to explicitly
select which monitor is the default for the presentation display (or both)
if the one it picks on its own isn't the one you want the presentation on.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011