OpenOffice Translation

Marius Schoeman

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of OpenOffice this morning (4.1.6) and came across the request for help to translate OpenOffice to Afrikaans:

I am from South Africa and Afrikaans is my first language and I would be very interested in assisting with this.

Please let me know what the next steps are.

Thanks and regards

Marius Schoeman

083 961 1260

Re: OpenOffice Translation

Matthias Seidel

Hi Marius,

You're welcome!

Am 20.06.19 um 06:10 schrieb Marius Schoeman:

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of OpenOffice this morning (4.1.6) and came across the request for help to translate OpenOffice to Afrikaans:

Since the mailing list strips attachments I think you are referring to:
https://www.openoffice.org/af/

I am from South Africa and Afrikaans is my first language and I would be very interested in assisting with this.

Please let me know what the next steps are.

We use Pootle as our online tool for translation:
https://translate.apache.org/af/aoo40/

You can already make suggestions there, but to do more you need an account, see:
https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

If you are interested, someone will get back to you in the next days with further informations.

Regards,

   Matthias

Thanks and regards

Marius Schoeman