OpenOffice crashes when I click on HELP....

OpenOffice crashes when I click on HELP....

David Palmer
I think this is the end of the line for me and OO.  If asking for help crashes the program, any other efforts to use it are likely to be a waste of time.    Sorry, but I just can't deal with it anymore.

Re: OpenOffice crashes when I click on HELP....

Martin Groenescheij

On 12/01/18 7:15 AM, David Palmer wrote:
> I think this is the end of the line for me and OO.

No worries, but it's the end of the line for you. OpenOffice will stay
much longer.

> If asking for help crashes the program, any other efforts to use it are likely to be a waste of time.

Asking for help, when? I can't find any email from [hidden email]

>      Sorry, but I just can't deal with it anymore.

Feel so sorry for you