OpenOffice development

donb.civil
Hello,

I saw an entry on the OpenOffice to do list and wanted to see
if it was still unstarted:  "Design and implement a UCB Resource
Locking API".

Also wondering if there's a functional spec or brief description
about what's wanted?

Thanks,  Don Baldwin

Re: OpenOffice development

Andreas Bille
Hello Don,
there is currently neither an implementation nor a spec around, however,
a brief description about what's wanted you may already find in this
newsgroup, in the thread
"contributing UCB project" from 26 Jun 2005, there especially the
entries from Kai (
http://ucb.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=307 )
and Mathias previous to Kai's in that thread.

Many thanks for your interest - please let me know, if you plan advances
in that area.

Regards,
Andreas