OpenOffice for Amazon Linux in aarch64 architecture

OpenOffice for Amazon Linux in aarch64 architecture

Jesús Alberto Cantú Peña
Hello
Can you please let me know if there is an open office version to install it
in a Linux machine with aarch64 architecture?
Thanks.
I appreciated your help.

*Jesús Alberto Cantú Peña**DevOps and Operations Manager | Ecaresoft Inc*

WhatsApp calls & messages <https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=528183661261>
getcirrus.com <http://www.getcirrus.com/> | nimbo-x.com
<http://www.nimbo-x.com/> | usenebula.com <http://www.usenebula.com/>

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message
and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any
manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.

and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any
manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.

Re: OpenOffice for Amazon Linux in aarch64 architecture

Dave Fisher-2

There may be a member of the developer community working on building OpenOffice for that architecture.

I would suggest asking this on [hidden email].

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone